Note: This procedure will "dump" your existing Syscoin 2 wallet via Syscoin 2.1.6 (or similar) into your public folder, and ‘import’ this wallet into Blockmarket Desktop 3 from the same folder.
Step 1: Unlock and Dump Your Wallet
- Open Syscoin-Qt 2.1.6 (You do not need to sync).
- Unlock your wallet.
- Press the lock icon on the top right hand of the screen.
- Enter your password/passphrase.
- Go to /dumpwallet in commands.
- Press 'Get'.
- Then select 'Try It Out'
- Enter the following in the file name:
- Replace YOURUSERNAME with your user name
- Press 'Execute'.
You will see "Null" in the response section if the wallet was successfully dumped.
Step 2: Confirm Successful 'dumpwallet' and Close
- Navigate to Navigate to /Users/YOURUSERNAME/Public/
- Replace YOURUSERNAME with your user name.
- Confirm the ‘sys2dump.bmwalletdump’ file is present.
- If your dumpwallet file is present, you may now close Syscoin 2.1.6.
Step 3: Importing the 'Dumpwallet' File
- Download, install, and run Blockmarket Desktop 3.
- Download here (Must choose the .dmg file for Mac).
- Allow Blockmarket Desktop 3.x to fully sync.
- Select 'Wallet' from the top menu.
- Select 'Import Wallet' from the drop-down menu.
- Find and select the Sys2 dump file.
- press 'open'.
- You will get receive a message saying imported.
Your funds will now show in Blockmarket Desktop 3
Note: You should delete your dumpwallet file once you have completed the transfer. This file contains your keys in plain text and should not be stored on your computer.