- To buy items from the Syscoin marketplace, click on the “Marketplace” tab in the Syscoin Wallet. Then, click on the “Search” sub-tab.
- To see all items publicly listed in the marketplace, click the “Search” button on the far right-hand side. Clicking search without entering a search query will display all the publicly visible items in the marketplace.
- To limit the scope of items that are being displayed and to refine your search results, you can use the “Search” function. The search accepts RegEx so using the search query “^name” will return all offers starting with “name.” It should be noted that the search functionality is case sensitive, so if I wanted to search for the “Syscoin Navy T-Shirt” and used the search query “syscoin” with a lowercase “s”, it would not return a result.
- When you know which offer you’d like to purchase, double click on it. You will then be shown the following prompt:
- Once you select “OK”, you will be taken to the actual offer itself. In this example, we are trying to purchase the “Dyson Vacuum”
- The pertinent fields that you, the buyer, need to fill out are: Quantity & Notes. The Notes input is where you provide the seller with your shipping address and any other information regarding the shipment of your item.
- Once you have selected the quantity of items you’d like to purchase and inputted your shipping information, click the “Accept Offer” button at the bottom of the page.
- That’s it! You’ve just purchased a new Dyson vacuum cleaner!
Modified on: Thu, 29 Jun, 2017 at 3:53 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.