- Click on the “Marketplace” tab on the top navigation bar in the wallet.
Click on the “Selling: sub-tab.
- Then click on the “+New Offer” button on the bottom of the Marketplace window. **Note – It is recommended you include a picture of your item for sale. To do this, paste the image URL anywhere in the description box. When Syscoin parses your new offer, it will see that you have an image associated with the offer.
- After clicking on “+New Offer” a window will pop up asking for all the details of your offer. It’s important to already have purchased an alias because without one you won’t be able to list new offers.Fill in all of the inputs about your offer, which include:• Seller Alias – The alias of the individual you are selling under.
• Title – The title of what you are listing for sale.
• Category – The category of your item (e.g. Electronics, Retail. Home & Garden, etc.)
• Currency – What currency you are selling your item in. Currently, Syscoin supports: USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, BTC, SYS.
• Price – The price of your item.
• Quantity – How many copies of the item you have for sale. Syscoin automatically subtracts from the quantity value each time someone buys your item.
• Certificate (optional) – If you are sending codes for digital goods or you. Certificates can also be used with re-selling on the Syscoin Marketplace.
• Description – to have an image associated with your offer, you must put the link to the image in the description field.
- After filling in all of the required fields, your form should look similar to the image below:
- Once you’ve input all the correct information, click “OK” to have your offer be sent to the Syscoin decentralized marketplace. You may not see your offer populate in your “Selling” tab right away as it has to sync with the blockchain. A few minutes after you submit your offer, click the “Refresh” button at the bottom of the window and your offer will appear in your wallet.
Modified on: Thu, 29 Jun, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.